Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Is Microsoft Planning Some Open Source Breakthrough?

February 27, 2007. Mark your calendars. It's the date supposedly Microsoft will unleash something on their open source website, so remarkable it will "change your world and the world of your children." (A paraphrase take from here.)

So what is it? Well, this website tells you that you have to wait until Febuary 27. So it's a secret that is so amazing, the above author said when he saw it, it made him cry.

I'll I can say is this: I applaud Microsoft making their next breakthrough open source. (That's why it's on the open source website right?)

I should say however the same author updated his blog to say people are taking his excitement to far. Still, I'm interested to see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>