Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We All Have Popular Names

Just how popular are our names? Let's look:

JosephYep, just how the chart should look. :)

NicholasThe 60s revolution made Nicholas a popular choice, not too surprising since Nick is what comes to mind when people mention the 60s.

William
Man Bill, serious competition.

Ryan
Wow, Ryan didn't even exist as a name before World War II if we were to believe this chart. I guess saving private Ryan was really saving the only Ryan on earth. (Bad joke, I know last name, etc...)

Jared
Oh no, Jared is doing good but it looks like we need to act fast to save his species. Another century or two of this is going to be bad news.

So there you go, our names are very popular indeed.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny you should mention me in connection with the 60's since - for one of only a handful of times in my life - I have not shaved in the past few days and am feeling distinctly shaggy. I blame it on CU, but maybe my name made me do it.

    ReplyDelete

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>