Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hope Future Ubuntu Is That Good.

Matt Asay is a prominent software blogger, whose father is a mission president interestingly enough. (I discovered this when he blogged about how one of Red Hat's board members is becoming a mission president.)

Anyways, being the prominent software blogger he is, Mark Shuttleworth who runs the Ubuntu Linux Project sat down with him to show off the future of Ubuntu. This is what he had to say about it:
I got a sneak peek at a future Ubuntu release while at dinner with Canonical founder Mark Shuttleworth Wednesday night, and it was gorgeous. Mac freak I may be, but the day Canonical releases that version of Ubuntu is the day my devotion to Apple will be severely tested.

Yes, it's that good.

When high profile "Mac freaks" tell you their devotion will be tested, that can mean a lot. I hope it will turn out to be "that good".

No comments:

Post a Comment

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>