Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hilarious Democratic Debate

I watched the Democratic Debates this week. My Analysis: Senator Gravel was hilarious! Honestly, despite your feelings pro/con democrats, some of Senator Gravel's comments would have put a smile on your face. (Though I admit parts were off the mark enough that they were uncalled for.) Below are two clips taken from the debates. The second starts off with Senator Obama but eventually gets to Gravel's rebuttal.

On a more serious note, I will say the debate allowed people to see the candidates together discussing the issues. There were so many however that there wasn't time to really debate.

I am looking forward to the Republican debate this week. Hopefully there will be a republican that makes me smile as much as Senator Gravel did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>