Pages

Monday, December 4, 2006

We're Going Back to the Moon

Nasa announced today that they will begin building a permanent base on the moon starting around 2020. Hopefully this will make Steven Hawking happy.

The agency’s deputy administrator, Shana Dale, said the United States would develop rockets and spacecraft to get people to the Moon and establish a rudimentary base. There, other countries and commercial interests could expand the outpost to develop scientific and other interests, she said.

I'm already planning my retirement home. I think I want my own crater and convertible Porsche space mobile. You know, if things weigh only 1/6 on the moon I could have a lot of fun. :)

I'll get working on this right after my trillion dollars materializes out of the zero point vacuum energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>