Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Benjamin Button *IS* Forrest Gump (remix)

Yesterday we decided to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. After about 30 minutes into the movie, I couldn't help but think: "Man, this movie reminds me of Forrest Gump." Furthermore, as I continued to watch more and more similarities became apparent. It was unreal how much this movie feels like Forrest Gump.

As soon as the movie finished I Googled "forrest gump benjamin button" and just as I suspected, the web is crawling with people shocked at how similar the two movies are.

In some ways this is a compliment. Forrest Gump, in my opinion, was an excellent movie and therefore I enjoyed this movie too. However, being as it seemed like "Forrest Gump (remix)", the real Forrest Gump still seems much better.

Here is a video floating around the web mentioning some of the similarities. There are many more, but it was still fun to see others noticed these things as well.


EMBED-The Curious Case of Forrest Gump - Watch more free videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>