Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Eternal Universe Welcomes New Author: Laren Mortensen

Laren Mortensen has joined The Eternal Universe as a coauthor! He is a fellow BYU physics graduate like the rest of us.

I am personally excited to have Laren on board since I have had many conversations with him and know he has a lot of interesting ideas relating to philosophy, economics, game design, military and defense, etc... and will thus bring new flavors and ideas to our site.

I don't have a picture, but basically he looks a lot like Ed Whitten. Anyways, we should all welcome him. He will do a great.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Laren.

    I must say the resemblence to Ed Whitten is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome also! I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>