Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Housing Update: Prices Keep on Dropping

I have previously ranted about the housing bubble here and here, so I won't get into it again, but here is a graphical update on housing prices in the 4 cities closest to where we live (again with apologies to Bill since data on housing in rural Illinois is harder to come by):So as you can see, housing prices keep on falling. If they can keep going down for 3 to 7 more years until I can finally afford to buy a house, that would be very convenient. As it is, I just have to recommend that others that can afford houses buy one now.

2 comments:

  1. "If they can keep going down for 3 to 7 more years until I can finally afford to buy a house, that would be very convenient. As it is, I just have to recommend that others that can afford houses buy one now."

    Isn't that the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Joe, the good news for you is that if L.A. area home prices keep dropping at their current rate, you'll be able to afford a house much sooner than you think. :)

    ReplyDelete

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>