Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

An Open Question

I am sorry for some of my extreme posts. They are never meant to be attacking or belittling. Instead, I really feel like I learn a lot from you guys by discussing various issues with you. My posts are meant to provoke discussion or feedback because I learn best from examining your feedback. However, I think more highly of all of you than my desire to blog about what has been on my mind so here is my question:

Would it be looked upon favorably to continue to blog about differing opinions for the sake of being more well informed about opposing sides of an issue, or should we steer clear of such blogging?

I will happily conform to the rest of your wishes. I wish you all the best.

1 comment:

  1. "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -Aristotle

    In my opinion, keep the "extreme posts" coming.

    ReplyDelete

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>