Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thanks For The Memories, Part 1

Good news and bad news. The good news is the semester is now over. The bad news is some in the N216 crowd are leaving now and others later in the summer. I just wanted to say that I really had a great time working with everyone. Sure we had our heated discussions, but I really think everyone has become good friends. I called this post "part 1" since I will inevitably want to post a similar message when I finally leave in August.

I think we all started meeting in N216 as we began doing research with Dr. Hirschmann and Dr. Neilsen as well as taking general relativity. Since then we have spent a lot of time in that room collaborating and have picked up a few new faces who will carry on the N216 tradition. I think we really have had some good times. Things which I will never forget.

I just want to wish all those going in various directions a happy and successful life in all the ways you define success. I hope everyone does well in whatever fields they ultimately end up in.

I also hope through this blog we can stay in touch. That was one of its original purposes. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To add a link to text:
<a href="URL">Text</a>